Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am on my own...Life is tough

With my parents leaving and husband still in India, here I go finding out the real struggles of a single mom. The week has just started and I can already see eye bags and the headaches come every day. :(

It's such a relief that the navaratri season is over and weekends can be more relaxing. It's funny that navaratri in south india also used to have costume dressing (just for kids) as part of the 9 night festival. And here comes the halloween in a few weeks. Luckily, my son is dying to put back the same batman costume that he had for last year. I hope he doesn't change his mind.

Just a day or two before my parents left, I was switching on the home X system and my son says "Mom - Grandma asked me to tell you that you can't switch on the music especially when you go to the shower"...Then he also says "You can switch it on after they leave to India"...How smart!!!

6 comments:

max said...

Hi this is your friend from neyveli. Can you guess who is it?

Nithya said...

Maggie?

max said...

Yes!

max said...

How are you? Nice to hear from you

Nithya said...

very nice to hear from you. How are you?
send me an e-mail to my hotmail. I still have your hotmail address and will send you an e-mail.

max said...

Hi,
Send me an e-mail to id mentioned here. I have lost your id. rachael_max@yahoo.co.in