Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kids can be thoughtful

It's already mid week and I've been doing well this week with schedules. :)
There are not so much of nice events to watch at work. :(


Last weekend was a rather nice weekend with no planned activity. So just as I headed out not knowing where to go, I asked Nishan for a suggestion. He asked me to go to Valco Mall saying "Isn't that where JC Penney Store is". I tried asking him why we would go to a mall that's so dead in the midst of a renovation with nothing to do for there are play areas in the other malls. He reminded me that there's a train display store. I told him that the train display is open only once or twice in a month. Well, we did go to Valco Mall. As soon as we entered JC Penney and walked up, he took me to the watch section and said "Mom, go look for a watch...thats why I brought you here. I don't care if the train store is closed." That's when I remembered that I had told him a few days ago that I was left with just one watch and asked him not to play with it. I was totally impressed!!!! Hope he stays that way as he grows up. :)

1 comment:

Divs said...

Wow Nithya - that is soooo nice of Nishan. I am so proud of the little boy...looks like your single mom duties are finally paying off :-)