Sunday, November 2, 2008

They don't come in singles

Last week was quite eventful and spooky. Just as if there wasn't enough going on, I got my 2nd traffic violation ticket in just 1.5 months after the 1st one. Bummer! What a mess!!! This time it was for making a right turn in to the freeway (illegal turn although it wasn't unsafe) while there was a turn only lane. It seems like a sweet spot for the cops coz there's always 3-5 cops in that freeway entrance and I've always wondered why. Now I know. :(

Halloween high spirits do get to you especially if you have kids and so it was a welcome distraction for me. I wore the same wig for the 2nd straight year and almost all my co-workers never remembered that I wore the same last year. ha ha :) That's the power of costumes and accessories. I did make a couple of school visits (party/parades) for Nishan, my nephew and niece. Most parents don't dress up. It was somewhat a wet Halloween and so there were just a third of the normal trick-or-treaters.

Finally, my single mom duties seem to be coming to an end this week. :)

No comments: